The Ogun State Executive Council, SEC has at its meeting yesterday, approved the reconstruction of 12 roads across 11 LGAs in the State.
These roads to be completed between 6 to 9 months, will join the ongoing road projects that have continued steadily according to schedule. They include:
1. Ijebu Ode-Epe/Sagamu-Ore Interchange Flyover in Ijebu-Ode/Odogbolu LGAs.
2. 1.2km Ilishan Market Road in Ikenne LGA.
3. 2.0km Itori Junction-Total Road in Ewekoro LGA.
4. 1.3km Joju Road in Ado-Odo Ota LGA.
5. 3.41km Olomore Junction-Sanni Road, Abeokuta North LGA.
6. 5.9km Sagamu Junction-Iperu Roundabout Road in Sagamu/Ikenne LGA.
7. 3.0km Iperu Roundabout-Ode Road in Ikenne LGA.
8. 7.0km Ago Iwoye-Oru-Ijebu Igbo Road in Ijebu North LGA.
9. 5.7km Somorin-Kemta, Idi-Aba Road in Odeda LGA
10. 3.8km Ilashe-Koko-Alari Road in Ipokia LGA
11. 8.0km Orile Oko Road in Remo North LGA
12. 2.3km Obafemi Awolowo Way-Mada-Takete in Remo North.
In the same vein, the following roads were previously approved by the Council:
1. 4.65km Akute-Denro-Ishasi in Ifo LGA
2. 2.35km Olusegun Osoba Toyin Street in Ifo LGA
3. 3.2km Molipa Expressway in Ijebu Ode LGA
Prioritising infrastructure is bringing Ogun State the development she deserves.
Leave a Reply